Thursday, September 18, 2008

Boo!

Hi! This is for 2 challenges. The first is the My Favorite Sketch Challenge, hosted by Frances (stampowl) this week. The second is the SCS Way To Use It Challenge, to use a silhouette. I don't the latter very often so I pulled out one of my newly released stamps from MFT called Branch Out. I stamped just a partial image and added the ghosts and then colored them lightly with a black watercolor pencil and blender pen. Super simple. I used a stipple brush with black ink to add distressing to the image panel and the sentiment panel.



I mentioned that I was going to be teaching some classes. I did this card (below) on Monday night with a group of very fun stampers and we had a blast. I showed them the watercolor pencil and blender pen technique. I didn't have my camera with me to get a group shot, but I was so impressed with their cards and walked away with some new ideas!
I am packing today for my scrapbooking weekend (I will be making cards, thank you very much:) I don't know if I will get a chance to post any other cards. I had a request for extra card kits from Monday night, so I need to get those put together. Is that something any of you would be interested in? I am selling the kit for $10 and it includes all the cut ingredients and stamped images to make this card and the Happy Haunting card from a few posts back. I can have orders shipped out on Monday and offer a discount on multiple kits. Have a fun and safe weekend!

Thanks for stamping by!
Laura~