Friday, February 20, 2009

Luck of the Irish


Hi! I finally got time to play in a limited supply challenge on SCS. I have been working at my local scrapbook store moving some inventory around, it's been fun, but totally cutting into stamping time:)
I just love this Karen Stopler image from American Art Stamps. I stamped it onto PTI Lemon Tart paper and colored it with Copic markers. My two embellishments are glitter and ribbon. This card would be totally easy to mass produce.
Stop by PaperAddiction.com to check out the Basic Grey lines that came in a few days ago, Marrakech and Porcelain, mmmm!
Thanks for stamping by!

3 comments:

Janine said...

Hi Laura!! I always stop by your blog but it always seems in a hurry so I finally added your site to my FAVS and I will be by every day!!
Hope you are well and that you have a great weekend.
Love this AAS image and your card..

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is awesome girl!! Love it!!

Display homes Melbourne said...

Hello... I love your creations and I really enjoyed reading your blogs. They are really wonderful.
Have a nice day!