Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello! I know once again I have been MIA, I started my training to be a Life Coach and I have just been having a blast! I would love it if you stopped by my new site that I use for coaching and let me know what you think. My Life Coaching business is called Soul Ablaze. Thanks!

I am desperate to use up some of my stash of paper. I know this is not a new idea but these are so fun to make I couldn't resist sharing with you.
For the cover just cut 2 1/8 x 5 1/4" strips. Score at 1/2" and 2 3/16". For the inside cut copy paper or whatever you have laying around to 2 x 2 3/8". Fold on score lines insert paper and staple into place. TaDah!
I thought I would get a jump on Valentines Day. I know don't judge, I really do have a life:)
Hope your New Year is filled with blessings and all things wonderful!
Laura~

1 comment:

Janna Houlihan said...

Laura super cute as always! Sounds like your new endeavor will be fun & rewarding. Who could ask for more? Happy New Year. Gonna try my hand at the little pads. FUN