Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sweet Baby


Hi everyone! I can't believe it has almost been a week since I posted. I had some company in town and my daughter started back to school on Monday (she is on a year round schedule).


I want to share some exciting news. I submitted a card to Paper Crafts Magazine and it was accepted for the June/July '08 issue. I can barely sit still I am sooo excited. I hadn't posted the picture of the project here or on SCS, but I will be able to share it here 2 weeks before the issue is published in early May!!!


Well, on to the card for yesterday's sketch challenge. I needed a baby card for SquirlyShirley at SCS. For the DP I used Je Taime from the Tres Jolie collection from My Mind's Eye. I just love how soft it is and I love, love, love soft green for baby things. I got the Bundle of Joy set from SU! over a month ago and just now used it!


Recipe: Paper: (Tres Jolie) My Minds Eye, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Very Vanilla. Ink: So Saffron, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery. Stamps: Bundle of Joy. Other: Ribbon, cirlce punch, paper piercer, ribbon punch.

1 comment:

Sandra Smart said...

Congratulations Laura! That is so awesome. Cannot wait to see the card!
And this baby card is super duper cute.