Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Celebrate Snowman


Hi! I am so happy to be posting again. Here's my card for this week's sketch challenge. I used the same paper from last week, cause I love it and I love to see how cards look with the same papers different layout. The brads were silver and I used my Alcohol Inks to color them. Everything else is pretty straight forward.


Recipe~ Stamps: It's Snow Time, Fancy Flexible Phrases. Paper: DP My Mind's Eye, Choc. Chip, Watercolor, Misc. marbly card stock (I've had it forever). Ink: Basic Black, Choc Chip, Bordering Blue, Ruby Red. Other: Snowflake Brads, Sewing Machine, Hodge Podge, Alcohol Ink.

Thanks for stopping by, Laura ~

3 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Laura, this card led me to your blog site, Wish You Were Here...and I LOVE IT! Your work is wonderful. I absolutely love your style...very classy, artistic, clean. AND, while a little late, congratulations on being published in PaperCrafts mag...one of my favs! You're work is so worthy of publication. I'll look for it in June/July!

Sandra Smart said...

Really cute card! Love the stitching around the snowman!

jenn* said...

WOW! you have some incredible work here! what a fabulous job you do! great paper, love your style, thanks so much for sharing! i look forward to your future creations!