Monday, October 6, 2008

Let's Do Lunch

Hi! One of my favorite things in the whole wide world is having lunch with my girlfriends, I think that is why I *heart* this stamp so much. I combined the My Favorite Things Who's That Girl Challenge for this week (use paper piecing) with the Technique challenge to make Jen Del Muro's pizza box. Wouldn't it be fun to include a gift card inside this super simple box?


I stamped the image on PTI white paper with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and paper pieced the outfits with paper from the 6x6 pads from BasicGrey called Offbeat and Ambrosia. Let me talk to you about this paper for a second. You are all familiar with BasicGrey, but these pads are particularly wonderful for cardmakers because they didn't just cut the full size sheets down, the patterns are smaller, much better for things like paper piecing. And guess what, they are in stock at PaperAddiction, so go get yours while they last. While you are there check out the really wonderful line we just got in from October Afternoon.

I was a vendor this weekend at a scrapbooking crop. I want to give a shout out to all the wonderful girls I met who were so gracious and welcoming to me, the new girl. You guys rock!

Thanks for stamping by!
Laura~

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job, love this.

Sandra Smart said...

really cute box! I received my first order from you yesterday! Your right, I did get alot of paper! LOL...the name of your business fits me to a tea...I really do have a paper addiction! And I love October Afternoon, so I am so happy you have that now!
Wish you were not so far away, so that we could do lunch! :)

Nancy said...

Cute box! This was a fun one to do.

Shirley said...

A really cute Pizza box. Love the colors and the design.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous!! Love it!!

Michelle said...

Wow, great wardrobe choices> I love it
Michelle N

Eileen said...

Love this box.
I bought the stamp and have not got round to doing anything with it yet - will have to make some time.