Friday, October 24, 2008

So many challenges..so little time:(

Hi! I can't believe I haven't posted since Sunday, arrrggghhh. Rest assured dear blog readers that I have been VERY busy. Since last Thursday I have taught 3 classes and cut countless amounts of paper and have been busy checking in brand new product at Paper Addiction. It has been fun, fun, fun, but I miss blogging and making new stuff.

I combined the color and sketch challenge from SCS this week for this adorable card. The image is from Pink Cat Studio and my fabulous blogging friend and Little Stamp Shack owner, Carrie, has this adorable stamp and everything else in her store on sale right now for 25-35% off. This stamp is currently out of stock, but she has a waiting list:)

I stamped the image on PTI white CS with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored her with my Copic markers. To mimic the dots from the decorative paper I used the Copics to make little circles and then traced around them with the fine tip of the brown SU! marker. I added Fruit Punch Stickles to her collar and Liquid Pearls to her hat. What do you think?

As I mentioned, there is lots of new inventory at Paper Addicition, whoohoo. The DP is from the Garland line from Scenic Route, go check it out!

Thanks so much for stamping by!
Laura

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my!! I love this card! The colours are so fun, not to mention pink and green is my favourite colour combo :) I'd love to add your card to my gallery if you want to email it to me :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Laura!!! Love it!!

toners said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love PCS stamps :)

Shirley said...

This is just so cute too!

Sandra Smart said...

Really cute card! I know you are super busy, but I do miss your posts so get blogging girl!