Monday, December 1, 2008

Elves and Apple Martinis...life is good:)

Hi! I just love this saying from My Favorite Things Merry Christmas? set! This is the featured set for this weeks Who's That Girl Challenge. The challenge is to use some bling on the project. I used Stickles for the ornament and the brads are all sparkly. If you have a chance to play upload you creation using the keyword MFTWTG12.

I am so excited that I finally got the Nestabilites Labels Two Die cuts. There are a few left in the store if you want to snatch one up:)

I am running a little late for yoga this morning so that's it for now, just let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for stamping by!

3 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is fabulous Laura!!

Sara said...

adorable card. I've followed your blog for awhile now, and love it, always find it inspiring. I've left a present for you on my blog with today's post 12/1. Have fun

Carolyn King said...

YUMMY!