Sunday, December 14, 2008

Girl Talk

Hi! This is for this week's My Favorite Things Who's That Girl Challenge. The featured set this week is Call Me and the challenge is to use brown, blue and white (I used cream:). Call Me is the featured set, but you can use whatever set you would like to play along, use the keyword MFTWTG14.

I did lots of paper piecing on this card, just the shirt and pants are colored with Copic Markers. I did some digging in my scrap pile for this paper from My Minds Eye. I also used a few SU! Filigree Flowers that I have been hoarding.

Tomorrow I am going to yoga and then a few of us from class are going to take a knitting class. I know, like I need another hobby;) I have to try to keep of with my BSF Michelle (flaxychick) who spins her own yarn....yeah I know, I hate her too:) Most days it's all I can do to get a card done and she is whipping out hats, scarves and cool cards on top of it. I secretly think she shears her own sheep, but she won't admit that to me because she knows I would have to quit talking to her. (You know I love you Michelle:) Oh, by the way she has started her own sketch challenge, go check it out. I am posting mine card for it tomorrow.

Yesterday, I worked at my LSS for an open house they had, I was in charge of the make and takes and met some very cool crafters including Marko, the son of one of my stamping class girls. I am hoping to get him to come to one of my classes:)

I did get most of my shopping done last night, whew! Thanks so much for stamping by today~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blue topaz ring will certainly be thpmas sabo your best option if you are intended to thomas sabo jewellery include a ring into your gemstone jewelry collection. cheap thomas sabo charms Either if you wish to wear the ring on a special occasion or thomas bracelets wear this sort of ornaments on a daily basis, silver charm carriers it is up to your account. Blue thomas sabo necklaces topaz ring can ensure you that you will attract every person.