Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bloomin' Wonderful!


Well, thank ya'll so much for your comments on the Howdy card. How fun!!! Well here's a little peek at another new set from MFT called Punch a Bunch, designed to be used with your scalloped punches or Nestabilities. This is for the today's color challenge...wild wasabi, purely pomegranate and so saffron. I am still not feeling 100%, but I will survive:) After last week's color challenge nearly did me in, I was almost afraid to try this week's in my weakened state. It still took me a looooonnnnnggg time, but I am happy with the end result. This is going to a little girl who had some major surgery recently. I am sending it through Kelly (emmiestamps) who requested the RAK. For this card I stamped the flowers with classic ink and colored them with my SU! markers and then added some Crystal Effects for a little pop! The flowers were stamped on a separate sheet of cardstock and then trimmed as a bunch. I used my Crop a Dile for the embossed circles and my Nestabilities for the ovals. The faux stitching is done with a white gel pen.


Thanks so much for stamping by and for all your well wishes, you guys make me happy!


Laura!

No comments: