Sunday, March 23, 2008

Everyday Gifts


I hope everyone is enjoying a beautiful Easter. I got a minute to play the featured stamper challenge. I chose this card to case from Amy Sheffer's wonderful gallery. I changed the colors, the stamp and the added stiching instead of paper piercing. I love the Zen feel of this card and it completely captures my mood today. The image was stamped on Papertrey white cs with choc chip ink. I colored it with a blender pen and ink pads and then added a little more depth with my watercolor pencils. I also traced over the image with my chocolate chip SU! marker. The ribbon is from Mike's and the slide is from SU! Hodgepodge.
Thanks for stamping by!
Laura
(Hi Cheryl and Melissa...my peeps in Streator!!!)

2 comments:

pescbrico said...

Your card is very beautiful and classy, I love it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a beautiful card!!! Great job!!!