Monday, August 11, 2008

Spooky Greetings


Hello! My daughter's room is done, whew! Maybe I'll snap a few pics later. Here's a sample of the set I didn't get to last week called Monster Squad:( I *heart* these little goblins. The striped DP is some Debbie Mumm that I have had forever and the polka dot is a tiny sample I picked up at CHA and can't remember who had it. I really have to take better notes next time. I used this weeks MFT Sketch Challenge for the layout. Please feel free to play along even if you don't have any MFT stamps yet:). I stamped the goblins on PTI white cs and colored them with Copics. I am really enjoying the way you can just keep layering colors. I have not yet perfected adding the brown for distessing, but I will let you know when I do and share that. I have not seen a tutorial for that on ilikemarkers. The big button is from Making Memories.


This week I am working on an order I got for Wedding Cards, 40 total. I should be able to stamp one or two cards, but we'll see. Have a wonderful week!


Thanks for stamping by!

Laura~

6 comments:

Julia Aston said...

I just love these cute little kids! perfect halloween DP colors and super button!

Tiff said...

Awwww;) I want those little guys! I will have to check them out at MFT! So, you are a copic pro. It looks great!

Sandra Smart said...

wow, your coloring looks great. Really cute card! Congrats on the nice wedding order!

Carrie said...

Your coloring just gets better and better:) I just placed an order today with MFT, can't wait to get them!

Jena said...

Too cute - those little kids are just adorable! TFS!

Nettie said...

This card is adorable but then again, all your cards are awesome! I love your choice of colors on this one. The colors just pop.

Nettie