Monday, November 17, 2008

Bone Jour

Hi! This is for the My Favorite Things Who's That Girl Monday Challenge. The featured stamp this week is Gone to the Dogs, but you can play with any MFT set. The challenge part is to use 2 different types of patterned paper and 3 buttons. Use the keyword MFTWTG10 when uploading to SCS.

I used some Basic Grey paper from the 6x6 Offbeat pad, at PaperAddiction.com. I stamped the image with Brown Memento ink and colored the parts that aren't paper pieced with watercolor pencils and a blender pen.

Thanks so much for stamping by!

7 comments:

Tiff said...

I am in love with this card!!!! Love the way you positioned the buttons and that doggie embellishment!!!! SOOO cute!!!!

Sandra Smart said...

This card is so darn cute! I just love it!
Hope all is well, and Have a great week!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous card Laura...it is AWESOME!!

toners said...

Love this one! Gorgeous paper!

Michelle said...

I love what you have done with this card, the colors , the DP everything.... just gorgeous
Michelle N

Marjo A. Juson said...

Laura, you make the cutest cards!

Justine said...

You did an outstanding job on this card. The way the dog is 3 dimensional and his head is sticking off just a bit. I love it...