Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sending Hugs

Hi there! Can you believe I am posting 2 cards today, I know!!! I was inspired. The first is for My Favorite Things sketch 57 and for today's Way to Use it Challenge on SCS; to use pearls. I have had these black pearls for awhile and am thrilled to use a bunch here. The set is a newly released one from My Favorite Things called Who's That E-girl. I stamped her onto Basic Grey paper and colored a little with Copics and paper pieced the skirt. The striped DP is from the 6x6 Basic Grey Eva pad in stock again at PaperAddiction.com

This stamp is from American Art Stamps. I stamped the image onto vanilla cs and colored it with watercolor pencils and a blender pen. I then used my brand new bottle of Ranger Sepia Accents to go over the snowman and the tall legged people to give them a wonderfully antiqued look. The paper is from Scenic Route Garland line.
Don't forget about the blog candy I have up for grabs in the previous post!
Thanks for stamping by!

10 comments:

i'm with the band said...

I loooove these!

Check my blog, I've awarded you the Kreativ Blogger award. =D

Tracey said...

Love these cards! Gorgeous!

Sandra Smart said...

I love both of these cards! You have such talent Laura!

Carrie said...

I love both cards, but I especially love those American Art stamps:)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely gorgeous, both of them!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the patterned paper in the first card. The second card has such a great vintage feel to it.

Jessica said...

Both cards are super cute, but I love the snowman and the colors in that cards!

Nancy said...

Both these cards are gorgeous! Love the colors in your snowman card.

I have something for you on my blog

Anonymous said...

Love them both laura!

Anonymous said...

Blue topaz ring will certainly be thpmas sabo your best option if you are intended to thomas sabo jewellery include a ring into your gemstone jewelry collection. cheap thomas sabo charms Either if you wish to wear the ring on a special occasion or thomas bracelets wear this sort of ornaments on a daily basis, silver charm carriers it is up to your account. Blue thomas sabo necklaces topaz ring can ensure you that you will attract every person.