Monday, November 3, 2008

Celebrate in Style

Hi! I hope everyone had a fun Halloween! I invited some friends over, ordered some pizza and wings and opened a bottle of wine. The kids wanted to go Trick or Treating on their own (one mom followed in her car) so I stayed at home with the giant bowl of candy and wine and friends and had an unexpectedly fabulous Halloween, good times:)!


This card is for the My Favorite Things Who's That Girl Challenge. The featured set this week is You Take the Cake and the challenge is to use a sentiment from a different MFT set. I used a sentiment from Let's Go for a Walk. I really like the color combo for this card. The paper is from October Afternoon the Hometown collection. I stamped the image on PTI white cs and colored a little with watercolor pencils and a blender pen. I added some Crystal Effects to the flowers for a little dimension. If you want to play along, upload your creations to MFTWTG8

Thanks for stamping by!

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Beautiful!!! Don't ya just LOVE that october afternoon paper!!!?

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so pretty Laura, love it!!

Sandra Smart said...

wow, sounds like my kind of Halloween! Glad you had fun.
This card is so pretty!

Jennifer Scull said...

super cute card! everything came together so nicely!