Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hi there...


Welcome to my new blog. It's kind of funny typing to no one in particular right now so I will keep it simple. I found splitcoaststampers in early July and fell in LOVE!!! I truly couldn't get enough of the challenges, stalking and gallery gazing. I know many of you feel exactly the same way. Well of course I started to visit blogs and getting to know my favorite stampers and thought it would be fun to try my own blog so here it is!


Here's a card I made for a color and sketch challenge on splitcoast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, this is absolutely beautiful!! I love the subtle yet elegant background, the brads, and that yummy ribbon!! Congratulations on your new blog!! Yay!!

Diane said...

Lovely card! Also lovely blog! I too just started a new blog (well my friend started it for me!), so I exploring a new venture too!
Good luck!
Diane Cooper
Toronto, Canada