Saturday, October 13, 2007

just for you


Here's another card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I really love this layout, I guess you couldn't figure that out. I got the tutorial and template for the stamp images here at SCS. I saw this about a month ago and have been really wanting to try it. I think the stamps are adorable. Instead of making the clear template I used my stamp a ma jig to put the flowers where I wanted them with black craft ink and then embossed them with clear powder. I was really careful as I added the pink shading with my blender pen near the black printed lines so that it didn't smear. The just for you stamp was in a tiny package of clear stamps on the $1 pack at Mike's.


OK, so I am going to beg for a little love and feedback. I would love to chat with some of you visiting my blog. I will visit yours as well if you leave a link. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Andrea, said...

This is beautiful, fantastic colours