Monday, October 29, 2007

Very Merry Snowmen


Ok, so I love snowmen. It is pretty much the only Christmas stamp set I own. I have another on order, but I ordered it because it has a new snowman in it:) Also, I think you are going to be seeing a lot of Christamas Cards from me. If I do them for the challenges I should have a really great selection of cards to send out. This is my theory, we'll see if that pans out!


This card is for ways to use it challenge, cracked glass. I love this technique, even thought today is the first day I got it to work correctly, yeah. The yummy dp is from Reminisce, Ice Storm White and Blizzard Blue. I am going to pick up some more because I love it! Oh, I also did another tri-fold card from Beate's weekend sketch challenge, I thought this image was perfect for it and they are sooooo easy to do.


Thanks so much for stopping by. My ticker is nearing 800 so 1000 is just around the corner, I think I will have to get some blog candy together. If you have something fun you want to share, please leave a comment and link here and I will take a look.


No comments: