Friday, October 26, 2007

Winter Friends


Good morning! My kids are out of school today for Nevada Day. I got to sleep in for a few minutes, woohoo! I finished this card around midnight last night, but couldn't get a decent pic. So here we are, the image was done using the masking technique. I will share that I started a completely different card and it just wasn't going anywhere, does that ever happen to you? I embossed the main image with copper ep on watercolor pape and colored it with SU markers not quite navy and bashful blue and a tiny bit of orange and bugandy. The sentiment was stamped with not quite navy. I stamped some small bg snowflakes in versamark and embossed with clear ep and rubbed a bit of saffron colored chalk to highlight the (it's hard to see in the pic)


Have a wonderful weekend~ Laura

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

beautiful card, laura!!!
great colors and design!!!
I just tagged you. Please check my blog on how you can play.
chat