Tuesday, August 16, 2011

And the winner is...

Everyone!!! That's right everyone who commented on this post will get the downloads for my library cards and pockets, whoohoo! I will email those who have links or just email me and I will send them to you.
Now for Mojo Monday...I think I might need an intervention. I had all my Tim Holtz stuff out from my last 2 projects and really wanted to use them again. Honestly, if I keep this up just send some help.




I used Gadget Gears Die-cut, Texture Fades embossing folders, and the Visual Artistry stamps from Stampers Anonymous. For the cool distressed look on the embossed layer, I inked the backside of the folder with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy and then ran it through the cuttlebug. I think this is such a great guy card.


Thanks so much for stamping by today!



Laura

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

great masculine card, fun layers and textures!

Staci Rivera said...

Great Card! I just love it!

Marla said...

Very great masculine card!!