Monday, August 15, 2011

enjoy the journey

WOW! I had such a great time making this telescoping card for the SCS TLC Challenge today.
On Saturday I got the gear die cut and the Texture Fades embossing folders from the Tim Holtz collection, aren't they fabulous? I love the steampunk feel of this card. The stamps are also from Tim Holtz called Visual Artistry. The Be Brave sentiment and the top die cut under the tag is from MFT Own Your Story set.



I haven't ever done a telescoping card before, but I don't think this will be my last.

You still have until tonight to leave a comment to win a digital download for templates to make library cards and pockets, see this post.

I am off to take my DD for some school supplies. Hope you have a beautiful day!

Laura

2 comments:

Janna said...

Laura I absolutely love this card. It does however look like a lot of work. Tim Holtz rocks too. Hope your day was great.

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

I just wanted to tell you that I love your style. I found your blog through SCS and this telescoping card. I looked through several posts and your cards are so imaginative and detailed - love the pirate one, too!

Have a good day!