Sunday, August 14, 2011

THANK YOU!!!

Now I remember why I love the stamping and crafting community so much and how much I missed it. You guys are the best, I have heard from so many who are sending well wishes and welcome backs. Thank you, it means so much to me.
Well, the story for today is this. I really liked playing with the It's Academic set from SU! I also had a PILE of scraps that I was trying to decide what to do with. I ran across some mini envelopes and thought, hmmm. I could make little notecards....that have little envelopes....


Voila! Adorable, easy to make mini notecards. I don't think I even need to spell out what went on here. I did use Tim Holtz walnut stain Distress Ink and the direct to paper method of inking to really distess the cards. Really the bonus is using up all those small scraps of paper. The notecards are 2 1/2 x 3 1/2.

Want your own mini envelopes. Well, lucky for you I have some in my Esty shop.

Thanks so much for stamping by today!

Laura