Saturday, August 13, 2011

Back to School...

I am so excited for school to start again! I love my kids, but I love it when they are doing their thing, kwim? I am playing with my library card templates and with stamps from SU! that rarely see the light of day :)
I printed the set of cards, stamped the images, and did a little coloring with my copic markers. Easy! Now I have notes to leave the kids in their lunch boxes, send a note to the teacher or add to an album.


Want to make your own? Head on over to my Etsy shop and you can print your own or pick this set up! Want to win a download, just leave some love on the previous post by Monday.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Thanks for stamping by,

Laura

8 comments:

The Girl Lego Maker! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shauna! said...

Welcome back! I disappeared for 2 years also... delightful to be back to the paper and ink! Super cute library pockets... thanks for sharing!

MariLynn said...

This is an adorable idea!!

Sandra Smart said...

Laura! I am so happy you are back! I missed seeing all of your beautiful work! And I am glad to hear things are well.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Ingenious idea and beautifully done. How fun to leave notes for the children and have awesome notes to send to the teacher. Love this idea!

Jessie/knightrone said...

LOVE this! How awesome!!

Jeanette said...

Laura,

I love your Library cards! You're very talented. Sounds like you've been away for awhile. I started stampin a year ago! Can't wait to get more of your inspiration! Thanks for sharing!

Jeanette

karennarelle said...

these are very cute