Thursday, August 18, 2011

Get Your Freak On!

I love this sentiment for Halloween from My Favorite Things Fright Night set. I am playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge for this card and the SCS challenge to use VersaMark. I used it on the spiderweb and spider to emboss it with clear embossing powder. I don't have black ep so I stamped the image first with VersaMark and then stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black. Don't do it the other way around or you will mess up your VersaMark pad. I colored the witch with Copic markers.
I have had this stamp from The Cat's Pajamas for yeeaarrrs, I am embarrassed to say. Anyway, I was just aching to use it so here you go.



I used Crystal Effects on the floaty to give it some dimension. This card makes me smile and want to go hang out at the pool with a cocktail. Anyone want to join me :)



Have an amazing day. Thanks for stamping by.



Laura

No comments: