Sunday, January 6, 2008

Boho Thank You


This is for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I am so happy she is doing them again! The background paper is Cosmo Cricket and totally inspired this whole card. I think True Friend is perfect with this paper. I colored the stamp with my SU markers and then stamped onto vanilla card stock. I did a lot of distressing with sponge daubers and ink pads.


Recipe~ Stamps: True Friend. Paper: Cosmos Cricket (Gretel collection), Really Rust, Choc Chip, Sage Shadow, Bazzil caramel. Ink: Choc chip, Creamy Caramel, Sage Shadow, Ruby Red, Baroque Burgandy, Close to Cocoa.


Thanks for stopping by!

Laura~


Oh, one more thing...please be sure to stop by tomorrow, I am going to start my own weekly challenge with a giveaway. Hint, it won't be a sketch challenge, think outside the box!

4 comments:

Chriss said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I love this line of CC paper and you made it look even better! TFS

Sandra Smart said...

Just beautiful. Love the cosmo cricket paper and your layouts are always to die for. Very nice card!
Looking forward to your challenge!
What a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Great card Laura.
I will come back tomorrow and check out your challenge!!
God bless
Giovana

Diane Noble said...

You're right, this stamp set and paper look like they were made for each other, but you had to bring them together to get this dynamite look. Good job, as usual!!