Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sketch Challenge #1


So a stamper named Nancy, nabush, over at SCS asked the question is there a sketch challenge challenge? So she started a thread and the challenge was issued. She has already done over 30. Here is my submission for #1. I really want to do them all, we'll see how that goes. Let me know if you decide to play along too! Sketches are my personal favorite and hopefully they will give me inspiration on days that I need it.


My friend Sandy asked how did I come up with putting the coffee ring stain on the previous post, well I am just a genius....not! I totally stole the idea from somewhere on SCS. LOL.


Have a wonderful day! Don't forget to leave a post to win some blog bling.

Laura~

2 comments:

Karen said...

I would love to win a little somethin'. Your cards are so cute. I too like the idea of the coffee ring on your previous card. Too clever.

Have a great day!

Karen
imastampin @ SCS

Sandra Smart said...

love this card. Hmmm, will have to check out that sketch challenge.