Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Loads of love


Hi there, this is for this weeks color and sketch challenge. I just borrowed this stamp set from my mom who stamps too. I am going to send this to our family friend who just found out he has cancer...he is seeking treatment options, but the cancer has spread. He is just 30 years old and has a 3 year old daughter and a baby due in the summer. He needs all the encouragement he can get....I am making it my mission to send a card every week or so.


To color the truck, I used my blender pen and ink pads. Thanks for stopping by!

Laura~

1 comment:

Sandra Smart said...

Love your card Laura. This is one of my favorite sets. I use it to make a set of cards I sell to a mortgage broker. Anyway, if I send you a card, can you please pass it along to your friend?