Friday, January 25, 2008

Chic Hello


This is for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. This is such a great versatile sketch. I did angle the image to add a little interest and show off the felt flower behind the image. This is also for the limited supply challenge to use scraps. I did stamp the image for this, but the paper is leftover from a card I did earlier in the week. I am really trying to focus on that this year. I am getting overwhelmed by my scrap pile...I hate to throw even the smallest scrap of paper away. I have organized my scraps by color and am getting better about reaching for those before a fresh sheet of paper. Do you have any wonderful ideas for scraps? I would love to hear how you deal with scraps and supplies that you tend not to reach for.


The image is from Close to my heart and the sentiment is from the $1 bin at Mike's.


Thanks for stopping by!

Laura~

3 comments:

Sandra Smart said...

Great card! Really really like it!
I am terrible with scraps. I have a hard enough time trying to figure out what paper goes with what without trying to do that with all of my scraps. But for some reason, I save them, no idea why!

Jessica said...

Cute!

Carolina said...

I left you a comment on SCS, but had to comment once again on pretty I think your card is.

As for how I organize my scraps, I keep them in file folders by color, as in all the shade of red together, blues, etc.

Thanks again for sharing such a lovely card!