Monday, May 5, 2008

Arlington Swap

Hi! I had the chance to go to Arlington, Texas this weekend to hang out during a shoebox swap that was organized by some girls from SCS. What a blast! I had a chance to meet some of the stampers whose blogs I visit. I wish now that I could meet every one of you, because without exception I found these stampers to be gracious, warm and totally fun to hang out with! I had such a great time I am considering hosting a swap in Las Vegas, what do you think?
Well here are few of the stampers I got to spend some time with on Friday and Saturday...


This is the adorable friend of Carole, her name is Kristie. (I can't remember her screen name:( She is the kind of beautiful person you want to hate cause she is seemingly perfect, but find that you just can't, 'cause they are truly wonderful, kwim?)

This is Susie, Susiestampsalot (had a blast sitting across from her at dinner on Friday, a fun and competely wonderful girl)



This is Deborah, Bead&Stampin...(so completely sweet to me)





This is Jessie, Knightrone...(had to drive through tornadoes to get to the swap, every bit as wonderful as I thought she would be) Carole, TruCarMa, (a super intelligent and totally cool girl, who owes me a drink, which rest assured I will collect some day) and Jen Balcer (General Manager Extrodinaire of SCS)



This is Carolyn's foot, Cammie, she took this pic of it when I gave her my camera, lol...pretty toes, Cammie!









Kim from My Favorite Things (an absolutely fabulous girl, I mean come on she owns my favorite stamp company) on the left and Jen Del Muro (has the sweetest little girl named Ellie, who I had the privilege to spend a few hours with on Friday and dinner on Saturday )to my right

I have a few more pics, but I didn't want to overwhelm you guys, plus I thought it might be like when someone tries to show you pictures of their vacation, your glad they had a nice time, but you don't necessarily want know all the details. If you want to see a few more, let me know.




Thanks for stamping by!


Laura~

5 comments:

Sandra Smart said...

Sounds like it was alot of fun. A swap in Vegas? Hmm, yeah, I think you might be able to persuade a few people to come to that! ;)
And OMG!...just read your big news! I am sooo happy for you, that is great! Congratulations, you deserve it!

Karen Kelly said...

You should DEFINITELY host a swap in Vegas--how fun would that be? Thanks for all of the pics...nice to live vicariously through them :-)

Cassie said...

share away! it's nice to have a peek into these - I'd love to be able to go to one sometime!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How far is Vegas from Illinois??? I may have to fly and you cart me around!! It was awesome getting to meet you too!!

Carrie said...

How fun!!! I'd love to go to a swap one of these days:)