Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sweet Treats


Hi there! My sweet blogging friend Sandy (The Cozy Chair) sent me this fabulous box to congratulate me on getting a designer spot on the MFT team. This was such a treat this weekend in my mailbox! I also got several copies of the new Paper Crafts Magazine which has my very first published card. You can see it on page 21 with the heading Friendship Gift Bag. What a fun weekend this has been.


I don't have any cards to post today. It is just over one hundred degrees here and I am feeling a little sluggish, kwim? I am planning on lots of stamping this week though, hope you are doing well!


Thanks for stamping by!

Laura~

5 comments:

pescbrico said...

How nice of your friend!!! I'm so happy for you! :)

My Paper World said...

Congrats on your Dt and your published card! Your goodies look fab!

Anonymous said...

I just picked up a copy of Paper Crafts (we are overseas, so it takes a little longer for us to get it :D)and I have to tell you, that "Friendship Gift Bag" of yours is absolutely stunning. Congratulations on your pubplication, Laura. Every time I get your e-mail updates it wows me how talented you are. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Anonymous said...

I guess I should learn how to write, sorry about the error :(

Maid Service Flower Mound said...

Thankks for this blog post