Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sweet Baby



Happy Memorial Day! This is for the MFT Sketch Challenge this week. I got to use another new set that hasn't seen ink yet called She's Having a Baby. I know I went with pink and brown again, but these are probably the colors I would choose if I only got to take 2 colors on a deserted island, lol! I paper pieced the dress and added crystal effects to the baby toys. I also gave a go at decorating the inside of the card. I stamped the flowers in the corners and then hand drew lines between the flowers and then colored it all in. I really like how that came out, what do you think?


I am grilling steak tonight, but other than that I plan on getting in some prime stamping time. What are your plans?


Thanks for stamping by!

Laura~

8 comments:

Sandra Smart said...

Very cute, and I am with ya on the pink and brown thing...love that color combo! The inside of the card is great...such a cute idea. Will have to case that one for sure! Thanks for sharing!
Nothing planned for today except crafting...love those days.

SueB said...

Pretty card - and I like the way you tied together the inside to the front pic ... I often add some element to the inside, something my buddy Pat started me on.

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this!! You keep using sets I don't have from MFT and now I need them!! Kim is gonna love you!!LOL!! No plans today except to stamp, but what else is new. Enjoy your day!!

Carolyn King said...

this is wonderful Laura! I love all the great embellishments with this image! Awesome!

Carrie said...

Another beautiful card! I wish I had time to stamp, but we've been out of town since Thursday so now it's laundry and clean up time...yuk! I would much rather be locked in my stamp shack:) Thanks for sharing. OH...What size is this card?

Jena said...

This is a great card! Love the papers used, and I especially love the paper pieced dress. Love it all - TFS!

pescbrico said...

I love this care! Really lovely!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the "Stamp Shack". What a great resource and store!
I liked one of the new sets "Hey There Cupcake". It was really cute.

Theresa Leonard