Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Best Friend


Hi there! Here is another sneak peak at one of the new My Favorite Things sets being released tomorrow night. It's called Gone to the Dogs. I used the sketch that Cindy, from MFT, posts every week. Anyone can play along you don't even need to use MFT stamps. I paper pieced the girl with some dp from DCWV, it's from a stack that had a cat and dog theme. I used a copic marker for her skin (I own just 5 Copic markers) and colored the doggy with ink pads and a blender pen. I used Platinum Stickles for the leash and collar and then sponged the edges of all the paper with Ranger Distress Ink. This set is just adorable, but I absolutely cannot wait to show you what I did with my personal favorite set from this release. It's called Going Places and you will see it tomorrow if you stop by.


Here's the details about the release party! My Favorite Things (http://www.mftstamps.com/) is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, May 7 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. Lots of fun is planned including finding out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. Head over to the MFT forum on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ to find out all the details and we hope to see you there on Wednesday night.


Thanks so much for stamping by!

Laura~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card Laura!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super fabulous Laura!!

Carrie said...

I love how you did her dress in the paper, and the glittery leash and collar!:) Isn't that the truth with most dogs these days... bling, bling:) Great card as usual. What color out of your 5 Copics did you use? Congrats again on making it onto the DT, so exciting.