Monday, May 5, 2008

BIG News!!!



I am so thrilled to finally be able to share this....I am the newest member of the My Favorite Things Design Team! WOOHOO! I am pretty sure you are all aware of my love of My Favorite Things Stamps and this is absolutely a dream come true. Kim, the owner, called me a couple of weeks ago and asked if I would join. I didn't even ask what was involved before I practically shouted 'YES' to her on the phone. I just adore her images and am honored to be a part of such an uber talented design team. So here is my first official sneak peak of a set that will be released on Wednesday during the cocktail party at SCS.


I did this for the Technique Lover's Challenge, a diorama card. I used new set Friends Furever and a previously released set on special this month called Setting the Stage for the doodled corners. The decorative paper in the center section is from DCWV. I used choc chip for the back panel and kraft for the front. Really simple card that looks so very cool because of the layers.
Thanks so much for stamping by!
Laura~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How darling is that??!! I love it!!!

csroyal said...

Wonderful card! I can't wait to see what other images are coming, but I know I have to have that one!

Karen Kelly said...

Congratulations on being the newest member of the MFT Degign Team!

Cassie said...

congrats - that must have been so exciting!! can't wait to see what else you create -- i am loving this card and already in love with the set!

Jessie/knightrone said...

You are so awesome, they should be honored to have you!!! I know you are gonna totally rock that designer spot!!

Carrie said...

Congrats!!!!!! You deserve it, you do wonderful and beautiful work! Way to go:)

Giovana said...

Congratulations Laura!!! You deserve this.
God bless
Giovana