Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Summer Gift Basket



Hi! I have been a busy girl the past few days. I got a little stamping time in, but I also did a little volunteer work at my daughter's school yesterday and I have been doing a little window shopping with my mother-in-law who's in town until Friday. The weather is getting warm here, but it is also very windy. This project is for a fun gift exchange that is going on at SCS with some of the challenge stalker girls. The theme for this month was picnic and had to include a card, a project with the color red (like a checkered tablecloth) a food treat and had to be less than $15.00.

For the card, I used a RAK bella image and DP from Close to My Heart. For the project I CASE'd an idea from Christina who did an adorable spring tic tac toe board for the last MFT Designer Challenge. The gift also includes a Potluck recipe book that I added a band in coordinating paper to, a Grill It apron (picked up at Ross) and a box of dark chocolate peppermint patties, yum!

I am going out of town this weekend, so unless I get something done a little later today (not likely) I won't be back to blogging until Sunday. Have a terrific week!

Thanks for stamping by!

Laura~

7 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Awesome, Laura! Hey, since I'm too lazy to comment AND send an email... send me all your vitals so I can update the MFT list and send a new copy to everyone. (name, SCS name, spouse's name, address, blog addy, email addy, phone numbers, birthday) Thanks!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Carole cracks me up!! I have been wondering about you!! Missed ya!! Hope you are having a good visit with your MIL and everything!! Love your project!! Take care girlfriend!!

Sandra Smart said...

How cute this is, ...so very fun! And now where are you jet setting off to? Somewhere fun I hope!

Carrie said...

I love it all!!! Great job on putting it all together. What a great little idea... the tic tac toe board:) So cute! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Stay cool, I know it has to be hot there if it's triple digits here:(

Anonymous said...

What a fund idea. That "Fella" card is stunning!! I really like the tic tac toe game. I might have to case that idea to keep my 2 girls entertained when we finally get on that looooooooong (16+ hours) flight back to the states ;)

Jena said...

Fun! I especially love the tic tac toe board - TFS!

Christina Fischer said...

CUTE!!!! I love the images on the game board -- so summery! :)