Friday, May 23, 2008

Hello


Hi there! This is for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I used one of the stamp sets I got from My Little Stamp Shack. It's form Hero Arts. I stamped the branch and the bird on to cream colored cardstock with Brown Staz-on and colored it with a blender pen and ink pads. The dp is from my LSS and of course I cut off and glued the edge that tells me what company:( It comes with the flowers cut out in spots. I did a little stitching, a little paper piercing, added Star Dust Stickles to the flowers and the little bird's wing and that's it!


I am going to try to stamp a little tomorrow, but if I don't post again before Monday, I hope you have a relaxing Memorial Day weekend with the people you want to spend time with. I don't have any plans other than that.


Thanks for stamping by!

Laura~

7 comments:

Sandra Smart said...

Oh, this is so cute. I love that paper! But I do the same thing, cut off the name and then when I try to remember what company it came from...impossible! Hope you have a great holiday weekend too!

Peggy said...

This card is adorable! I love pink/brown combination.

Anonymous said...

this card is absolutely adorable Laura!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh Laura, this is just gorgeous!! I love the main image and the colors are fabulous!! That is super cute paper too!! Hope you have a rockin weekend!!

Carrie said...

Love the colors and of course the stamps:) Hope you had a great Memorial weekend!

Deborah Anton said...

This is just darling Laura!! I have to seriously catch up with you!!

Chloe Hall said...

Great reaad