Sunday, May 11, 2008

Have a Wonderful Mother's Day!



Hello! I am going to keep this post short today. I want to wish you a fabulous Mother's Day! This card is for my mother-in-law who is visiting this week. She is a gardener, so I think she will like this. The gardener is from My Favorite Things Can Ya Dig It? set is paperpieced and I used lots of distressing to give the card a vintage feel. The paper is from DCWV Nana's Nursery.


We are going out for brunch and just taking it easy today. I hope your day is exactly how you would like it to be.


Thanks for stamping by!

Laura~

6 comments:

pescbrico said...

Happy Mother's day to you! :) Beautiful card by the way!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so beautiful!! Happy Mother's day to you!! Hugs!!

Deborah Anton said...

This is so cute!! Happy Mothers Day to you Laura!

Sandra Smart said...

Very pretty card! I am sure she loved it. Had a great day here, just relaxing. Happy Mothers day to you!

Jena said...

What a darling card - love the watering can element hanging from the ribbon. Great stamp set - my MIL is a gardener, too, it would be perfect! TFS!

Kelly said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors!