Friday, February 1, 2008

Are you ready for some football!!!


This is for the limited supply challege, something inspired from the BIG GAME and Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. Can I just tell you how much fun I had with this card! I rarely do boy cards and just love how this one came together. The BG grass paper I have had for like 100 years and thought I would never find a suitable use for it. The football image and the sentiment are from the same $1 stamp set from Mike's, hello, how fun and I have really been wanting to use them! I doodled the plays on the cream background paper. I actually googled football formations so they would be somewhat authentic (that doesn't mean I understood what I was looking at mind you)


Thanks for stamping by!

Laura~

6 comments:

Heather said...

Love this card! It is so much fun! I came here thinking you would tell me where you got the formation stamps, lol...tricky tricky...You are very clever!

Sandra Smart said...

You are too much! I love this card. I did not participate in today's challenge because I did not want to end up with a football card that I would never use for anything, but you totally made it work! What a great card!

Diane Noble said...

I'm not even into sports, but this is a great card!! I LOVE the way you doodled the plays! How resourceful! Not only artistic, but very clever! Love it. TFS

Aura said...

Hello, I absolutely love your card and was wondering where you got the football set. Also the flat head topped brads. TOO cute!

Aura said...

Wow, how sweet are you!! What a great offer! I love those little dollar packets but I have not seen that one. My address is
222 Pear Ln.
Wenatchee Wa 98801
I a huge football fan (you can see how big by looking at my older posts on my blog. We painted our basement to show our Seahawk Sprirt.) I love your cards and am glad I found your blog also.

Aura Battis

Anonymous said...

Blue topaz ring will certainly be thpmas sabo your best option if you are intended to thomas sabo jewellery include a ring into your gemstone jewelry collection. cheap thomas sabo charms Either if you wish to wear the ring on a special occasion or thomas bracelets wear this sort of ornaments on a daily basis, silver charm carriers it is up to your account. Blue thomas sabo necklaces topaz ring can ensure you that you will attract every person.