Saturday, February 2, 2008

Retro Pick-up


Hi! I wanted to play some more with my K&Co. paper. I thought the little pick-up from Loads of Love would be kinda cute with this flower pattern...what do think? I colored the truck with colored pencils and a blender pen. I distressed the whole thing with Ranger Ink brushed corduroy including the flower. The twine frame was a last minute addition. I put the eyelets in because I thought the main image needed a little something and then thought it would be cute if there was a little twine, so there you go!




Thanks for stamping by!


Laura~

2 comments:

Sandra Smart said...

so cute! And the twine frame was a great idea...going to have to case that one! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Blue topaz ring will certainly be thpmas sabo your best option if you are intended to thomas sabo jewellery include a ring into your gemstone jewelry collection. cheap thomas sabo charms Either if you wish to wear the ring on a special occasion or thomas bracelets wear this sort of ornaments on a daily basis, silver charm carriers it is up to your account. Blue thomas sabo necklaces topaz ring can ensure you that you will attract every person.