Sunday, February 3, 2008

Boho Smile


This is for the Featured Stamper challenge. I hadn't seen Renee's gallery before, but will visit again! I just love the layout of this card. I changed the stamp and the colors and the layout a smidge. The dp is from My Mind's Eye. I distressed all the paper with Ranger Distress Ink (brushed corduroy). I think this ink has to be my most reached for item recently. It is really stormy here in Vegas today....I know it's not the snow everyone else is getting (thank goodness). I am just saying it's kinda nice to be home all warm and snuggly.


Thanks for stamping by!

Laura~

2 comments:

Sandra Smart said...

oh, that is funny that we picked the same card! And yet, they are still different. Love yours as always!

Anonymous said...

call it pumpkin, coral, guava, or apricot....its all orange to me and I LOVE LOVE LOVE orange!! This is sooo pretty!!

Squirrellyshirley