Friday, February 15, 2008

New Hut


I am playing along with one of the new Dirty Girl challenges at SCS and my new congito monkey stamps! The finished card measures 3 1/4 x 5". I used Ranger Distress Ink to distress around the outiside of the hut and watercolor pencils for the monkey on the banana leaves. I printed the sentiment on the computer.


I am getting ready to have a small family reunion at my house this weekend. I have relatives coming from as far away as Nebraska. I haven't even thought about cleaning the house yet...all I want to do is stamp, KWIM? Do you think they will understand if I just give them a card, lol!


Thanks for stamping by!

Laura~

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Very very cute. I wash I was moving so I could make some.

Donna Baker said...

'changito' is little monkey in spanish - aren't they cute and fun to work with?! your project is AWESOME

Sandra Smart said...

This card is so cute, it made me laugh! How adorable!

ChrissyM said...

I came across your blog today and I must say I LOVE this card! It is the cutest I have seen! Fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

Blue topaz ring will certainly be thpmas sabo your best option if you are intended to thomas sabo jewellery include a ring into your gemstone jewelry collection. cheap thomas sabo charms Either if you wish to wear the ring on a special occasion or thomas bracelets wear this sort of ornaments on a daily basis, silver charm carriers it is up to your account. Blue thomas sabo necklaces topaz ring can ensure you that you will attract every person.