Wednesday, February 20, 2008

JammieBella




Hi there! This is for the color challenge at SCS... pumpkin pie, certainly celery, orchid opulance. It took me awhile to find my orchid paper. I don't ever use it. That is why we have color challenges. I got this Bella as a RAK from Sara (Deipara). Thanks, Sara!!! She actually sent me about 40 images and this was the first that I used. I am now hoarding Bella images, please help, lol! Do you notice anything else? I got my first set of Nestabilities, wooohooo!!!! I love them already. They don't take up any room at all and are easy to use (I have a Cuttlebug) I am still trying to work out the whole embossing thing, cause I didn't buy the special mat. But I am not complaining because I have them in my hot little hands. I bought the entire set of ovals just in case you are wondering. If you go to cutathome.com and sign up on their e-mailing list, after a day or two, you will get a coupon for 40% off a single item. Enter the code at checkout and you get a whole shape set for just over $50. That works out to about $2.50 per die-cut. You just can't beat that!




Oh yes, the card. I colored the image with a blender pen and ink pads and added a little shading with a grey watercolor pencil. I just bought a grey Copic marker today (at an art supply store) for shading, I am curious to see how that works out. I used my CB for the flower background.




Thanks for stamping by!


Laura~




3 comments:

pescbrico said...

Really beautiful! I like it! :)

Sandra Smart said...

Laura, thank you so much for posting the link for the 40% off coupon! I have been wanting to get my hands on some of the nestabilites, and that will certainly help!
Love your card. The Bella images are so cute!

Catherine said...

very cute!