Wednesday, February 20, 2008

JammieBella




Hi there! This is for the color challenge at SCS... pumpkin pie, certainly celery, orchid opulance. It took me awhile to find my orchid paper. I don't ever use it. That is why we have color challenges. I got this Bella as a RAK from Sara (Deipara). Thanks, Sara!!! She actually sent me about 40 images and this was the first that I used. I am now hoarding Bella images, please help, lol! Do you notice anything else? I got my first set of Nestabilities, wooohooo!!!! I love them already. They don't take up any room at all and are easy to use (I have a Cuttlebug) I am still trying to work out the whole embossing thing, cause I didn't buy the special mat. But I am not complaining because I have them in my hot little hands. I bought the entire set of ovals just in case you are wondering. If you go to cutathome.com and sign up on their e-mailing list, after a day or two, you will get a coupon for 40% off a single item. Enter the code at checkout and you get a whole shape set for just over $50. That works out to about $2.50 per die-cut. You just can't beat that!




Oh yes, the card. I colored the image with a blender pen and ink pads and added a little shading with a grey watercolor pencil. I just bought a grey Copic marker today (at an art supply store) for shading, I am curious to see how that works out. I used my CB for the flower background.




Thanks for stamping by!


Laura~




4 comments:

pescbrico said...

Really beautiful! I like it! :)

Sandra Smart said...

Laura, thank you so much for posting the link for the 40% off coupon! I have been wanting to get my hands on some of the nestabilites, and that will certainly help!
Love your card. The Bella images are so cute!

Catherine said...

very cute!

Anonymous said...

Blue topaz ring will certainly be thpmas sabo your best option if you are intended to thomas sabo jewellery include a ring into your gemstone jewelry collection. cheap thomas sabo charms Either if you wish to wear the ring on a special occasion or thomas bracelets wear this sort of ornaments on a daily basis, silver charm carriers it is up to your account. Blue thomas sabo necklaces topaz ring can ensure you that you will attract every person.