Friday, February 1, 2008

New Endeavor

I was invited to sell my cards on a wonderful site called imakeartcards.com. Amy, the owner, emailed me and asked if I would like to be a partner, of course I said yes! I had been thinking about selling on ETSY (I may still do that) but this is a great way to test the internet waters. Please go check out the store, you will recognize some of the other partners from SCS. I just finished a big local order for cards, so it will take a little time for my gallery to get filled at imakecards.com.

Thanks for stamping by!
Laura~

4 comments:

Giovana said...

Congratulations Laura!!!

Sandra Smart said...

WOW! That is awesome! Congratulations!

Diane Noble said...

Congratulations, Laura! Wonderful for you. I took a look! Yours are great! Know you'll do well. You are very, very talented!

Anonymous said...

Blue topaz ring will certainly be thpmas sabo your best option if you are intended to thomas sabo jewellery include a ring into your gemstone jewelry collection. cheap thomas sabo charms Either if you wish to wear the ring on a special occasion or thomas bracelets wear this sort of ornaments on a daily basis, silver charm carriers it is up to your account. Blue thomas sabo necklaces topaz ring can ensure you that you will attract every person.