Monday, February 4, 2008

My Favorite Birthday


Hi! This is for this week's My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge. I really NEED to get some more of these wonderful stamps...but I guess it's good to use what I have, that is one of the things I want to work on this year. I am so completely blessed to have a stamp room full of fabulous stuff. I could probably stamp for an entire year and not run out of supplies....maybe just colored SU cardstock, KWIM? I did get to use my new CB die cut flower on this card! I paper pieced the dress with the DP and colored the rest with colored pencils and my blender pen. Hope you had a wonderful Monday!


Thanks for stamping by!

Laura~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card - love the pinks and browns....

Anonymous said...

Laura,
You know I love this card! Pinks and brown together! Awesome combo.
Wonderful card.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

I have a sheet of this goreous pink and brown patterned paper and I just can't for the life of me cut into let alone think of something fabulous to do with it!! This is sososo cute!! OK, getting out the scissors....breathe....I'm going to GO FOR IT!!

Squirrellyshirley